Monday, August 25, 2008

We survived the first day! I hope each of you are clear of what is going on with our class. I know that the first of the year is hectic, but we will make it through together. I sent home several pages of important information with your child today. Please review them, sign them, and return asap.

I want to remind you about the weekly reading logs. It is required that your child reads a minimun of 20 minutes per day. He/she will bring home a reading log every Monday, fill it out for the week, then return it the following Monday. Please help them accomplish this task, and remember, reading is a key to success.....I appreciate all your help! Thank you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Bradshaw-
Rachel had an awesome first day of sixth grade! Thanks for all your hard work.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

dear ms. bradshaw
you are an awesome teacher rachel and erica are happy to be in your class!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Bradshaw-
We are so lucky to have you at our school. The kids are going to love sixth grade and the awesome teachers on the team. You made it through the first week. Here's to a great year at Willow Canyon.
Mrs. Morrison

Us Craven's said...

Ms. Bradshaw, Mitchel has really enjoyed his first weeks of school, even withstanding "The tree incident!" Thank you for reassuring him and me. We will both work harder and dive into spelling!