Things are going great in the classroom. Right now, we are learning a lot of neat things....
Social Studies: Ancient Egypt Science: Heat (*Solar Ovens), light, and sound Reading: We are reading (as a class) "On My Honor" Math: Fractions and Decimals Spelling: We started a new program this week, but we are taking it nice and slow. You should see a new list of words on Thursday night. Study the words with your child because on Friday, I will be testing them on 10 of those words.
Thanks for all your support and help in the classroom... I really appreciate it!
 |
2 comments:
Mitchel is so lucky to have you as his teacher this year!
Jacob loves your class! He loves coming to school. Thanks for being such a great teacher. I love helping in your class and I am looking forward to the Star Lab. Thanks for calling and asking me to help out.
Post a Comment