
Christmas break is near and there are a few things that need to be marked on the calendar.
Friday, Dec. 12: Spelling and Vocabulary test
Thursday, Dec. 18:
Candy Trains: Today we will be making candy trains. Your child was assigned to bring a certain kind of candy to share with the rest of the class. Please make sure he/she brings the candy by today!
Choir Performance: At 1:30 there is a school choir performance, also tonight at 7:00 there will be a performance for those of you that are interested.
Friday, Dec. 19:
Breakfast in Pajamas: Please send your child to school in his/her pajamas! (optional) We will be eating breakfast as a class.
Book exchange: Please send a wrapped book (new or used) to school with your child to give away as a gift. We will be doing a fun Holiday activity to exchange the books.



2 comments:
Sounds like you will be keeping those little darlings really busy!! Thanks for all you do for Jake! He loves school and really enjoys your class. You're a great teacher and I appreciate all you do. Let me know if you need help on Friday the 19th. I would love to help out.
Sounds fun! I would love to come and help with anything, anytime! Do you need extra books? Mitchel said that the kids were not very good for the Substitute- that can be hard! Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment